IMT Partners and Ciffop Alumni, a lasting partnership
For over a year now, we have been partners of the Ciffop Alumni Association, alongside Diot Siaci, an insurance and reinsurance brokerage and consulting firm, and Factorhy Avocats, an employment law firm. In this capacity, we offer them privileged contact with the interim management sector through presentations and masterclasses on the subject.
"It's important for us to keep in touch with these former students. Some are in professional transition and are interested in interim management, while others, who are already in post, benefit from an invaluable knowledge of organizations and their evolution, an invaluable asset when it comes to meeting the needs of the companies we work with", explains Aymeric de Jenlis, Founding Partner of the firm.
Since we began working together, we've already had the opportunity to join forces on a number of major events, such as their 50th anniversary celebration, as well as organizing themed lunches with their students and alumni.
The Ciffop alumni network is a powerful network of human resources professionals with strong links to the business world. As part of this collaboration, IMT Partners initiates the referral of Ciffop alumni to interim management, to help them meet their company's long- or short-term replacement needs.
CIFFOP Alumni Association :
CIFFOP Alumni* is an association dedicated to all graduates of CIFFOP Masters programs (www.ciffop.fr).
With a network of over 2,500 HR professionals in all sectors and covering the full range of HR professions, the Association aims to support the CIFFOP brand and develop exclusive services for the benefit of its members.
It allows Alumni to :
- Benefit from individual support when taking up their 1st position thanks to the Mentoring service;
- Enhance the effectiveness of your approach to the job market with Career Workshops ;
- Pursue the acquisition of technical skills through training initiatives: Les Matinales ;
- Target useful contacts for building and developing career paths thanks to the Directory ;
- Make a success of their international mobility and acculturation by taking advantage of the International Network ;
- Develop their exchanges and networking opportunities through festive and academic events organized in partnership with CIFFOP (afterworks, gala evenings, etc.).
To carry out its missions, the Association relies on a network of committed volunteers and a close, caring relationship with CIFFOP, DIOT and Fromont Briens.
Alumni, Recruiters and Recruiter-Partners, we welcome you!
* Ciffop Alumni is a non-profit association under the French law of 1901.